Water Based Ink
Kitchen textiles and cushions are brilliant for our business because we love textile printing! They offer large print areas which look beautiful when printed well. As a result, we love making them. We are also lucky enough to make a lot of them. Our bestseller is the humble tea towel. Our cotton tea towels can be made to any size, printed digitally or with silk screen, then packed and branded to full retail standards. We offer cotton tea towels printed and made in the UK on several different fabrics. Also, our cotton linen tea towels are lovely! Our ½ panama tea towels offer a robust and heavy weight tea towel, with twills offering a stable option. Whatever fabric you want for your tea towel, we can make it for you. We also cater to different budgets.
Other UK made cotton kitchen textiles we produce include aprons, with extras such as neck adjusters and pockets, table runners and napkins, oven gloves and tea cosies. All products are available fully printed and made in the UK by a genuine UK manufacturer.
Principally among our home textiles are cushions which are fabulous! We offer some excellent fabrics for cushions, from heavy weight bull denims and cotton linens to ½ panamas and twills, all dyed in a beautiful selection of colours. Our cushions can be filled with pads and made to any sizes. This is a genuine UK made bespoke product and one that we make a lot of. We are also excited to offer this quality product for drop ship, especially with our luxury cotton linen backings and exquisite print quality.
We can also produce one offs for print on demand (POD) and drop ship customers. This is an exciting service because the quality we offer on all products is second to none. Being able to fully print products to retail standard offers online retailers an incredibly exciting opportunity.
In short, whatever you are looking for, we can do it. And we enjoy doing it.
How does it work?
1. Once you have decided you would like some more input from us on your project, make contact with us either through our website, by email or by phone (+44 0 1978 664 779). At this point we will discuss your ideas for the kitchen or home textiles you want to develop.
2. We will come back to you with a quote for whichever products you are interested in. We can also arrange for a sample pack to be sent out at this point, so you can accurately assess the quality printing and sewing of our UK made kitchen and home textiles.
3. When a price in principle has been agreed, we can get started on computer aided design visuals for you. Your relationship manager will manage this for you with our development team. At this stage we will look to finalise the different bespoke details of the product for you. This will include the print scale or crop you want to use, the extras and packaging you might require. When we have a finalised design to work from, your account manager will finalise the quote with you.
These first three steps to making your perfect products can take a few days. We aim to get visuals and quotes done in 48 to 72 hours. More complex projects involving design work or third-party rights holders of imagery, can take longer. We are both understanding and co-operative throughout this process and will assist however we can.
4. At this stage we will have an agreed visual and product specification for your kitchen & home textiles and can go ahead and start the sampling process. If your chosen design needs to correctly match an existing artwork or an existing product we will require a colour proof to work from. This is the best and most efficient way for us to work as we use the colour proof of your artwork or design during the print strike off stage, making detailed colour adjustments live and quickly. This then reduces the time it takes for us to get a high-quality reproduction to you for approval. If getting a usable colour proof is difficult, particularly if you are working on an artwork that belongs to another museum and don’t yet have any products approved to match to, then we will produce a print strike off of the printed fabric and send it to you for feedback. When this is approved, we can make the sample with the approved printed fabric.
5. When you have approved the product sample and placed a purchase order we then start on full production.
This process is kept simple for us with our custom-built data base which records each bespoke product we develop. This data base runs our full production management system, reducing the admin on our side, allowing us to concentrate on producing beautiful textiles quickly without mistakes.
6. Finishing and dispatch takes place off the back of our production lines. Each kitchen textile is checked for quality and finished with swing tags or preferred packaging. They are then bagged in multiples, weighed, and boxed ready for dispatch. The weight of each box is checked against the count for accuracy, resulting in incorrect counts being spotted and corrected. We then photograph your boxed and checked products, so we have evidence gathered before transit.
Should we be responsible for any issues regarding our products or product count, we will always strive to resolve them as quickly as possible. We love our business and our products and want our customers to love them just as much.
Within three to six weeks we will have gone from product development to production dispatch and you will have some bespoke, beautifully designed, UK made kitchen & home textiles.
Repeat orders of existing kitchen and home textiles usually takes four weeks. If a different time frame is required, then this can be discussed.
As well as using the traditional supply method described above, our brilliant UK made kitchen and home textiles can be offered as drop ship and personalised products. This means you can upload a blank template of one of our products to your website, begin creating new designs instantly and release them for sale via your online shop. Your customers can then buy your designs on our beautiful UK made products, personalise them and then we will take care of the rest, drop shipping the final product to your customer in 72 hours.
When your customer places an order via your web shop, we then produce it through our order management system, which automatically downloads the chosen artwork into our printing queue. We then print and make their beautiful tote bag, sew it and ship it directly to them. This is UK manufacturing at its best.
Here at Paul Bristow Associates we love our kitchen and home textiles. That love is channelled into every part of the production process. We also love building and maintaining relationships with our customers. We pride ourselves on what we do and how well we do it. We are also proud to be well known as a successful British manufacturer offering bespoke UK made products for people to enjoy.