Best Selling Bags
Made in the UK
Water Based Ink
We love tote bags and believe our tote bags are amongst the best you will find made in the UK. Our sewing department can produce thousands of tote bags per day, all fully printed before they are sewn, with a large selection of extras. This means our UK made tote bags are fully bespoke. On our bespoke UK made tote bags we can offer extras such as different coloured cotton linings, fully printed linings, different handle materials, zipped pockets, labels and packaging. This means we can take your perfect tote bag designs or concepts all the way through to finished retail ready products. As well as sewing the tote bags in our own factories in the UK, we print the fabric, cure, cut and pack the final product. This makes for a truly vertical, bespoke production process. It also means that if we don’t currently offer the shape or size of tote bag you want, you can let us know and we can accommodate you.
Our relationship managers and product development team are all experts in textile design, print design, packaging design and in our tote bags. This means they will be able to guide you through the process of developing your tote bag from a design brief all the way to a beautifully finished, UK made, retail quality end product. This process can be quick because we are a genuine UK manufacturer.
We also offer the same UK made bespoke service for purses, cosmetic purses, pencil cases and coin purses. With all the same bespoke extras from YKK zips, to printed lining. Digital printing for photographic reproduction quality and fast UK bulk production. Our production service can produce your purses and tote bags from low minimum order quantities (MOQ) to large bulk orders inside a fast UK production lead time.
How does it work?
- Once you have decided you would like some more input from us on your project, make contact with us either through our website, by email or by phone (+44 0 1978 664 779). At this point we will discuss your ideas for the tote bags you want to develop.
- We will come back to you with a quote for whichever products you are interested in. We can also arrange for a sample pack to be sent out at this point, so you can accurately assess the quality printing and sewing of our UK made kitchen and home textiles.
- When a price in principle has been agreed, we can get started on computer aided design visuals for you. Your relationship manager will manage this for you with our development team. At this stage we will look to finalise the different bespoke details of the bag for you. This will include the print scale or crop you want to use, the handle and lining details and other pockets, zip colours or labelling you might require as well as other extras and packaging you might need. When we have a finalised design to work from, your account manager will finalise the quote with you.
These first three steps to making your perfect products can take a few days. We aim to get visuals and quotes done in 48 to 72 hours. More complex projects involving design work or third-party rights holders of imagery, can take longer. We are both understanding and co-operative throughout this process and will assist however we can.
- At this stage we will have an agreed visual and product specification for your kitchen & home textiles and can go ahead and start the sampling process. If your chosen design needs to correctly match an existing artwork or an existing product we will require a colour proof to work from. This is the best and most efficient way for us to work as we use the colour proof of your artwork or design during the print strike off stage, making detailed colour adjustments live and quickly. This then reduces the time it takes for us to get a high-quality reproduction to you for approval. If getting a usable colour proof is difficult, particularly if you are working on an artwork that belongs to another museum and don’t yet have any products approved to match to, then we will produce a print strike off of the printed fabric and send it to you for feedback. When this is approved, we can make the tote bag sample with the approved printed fabric.
- When you have approved the tote bag sample and placed a purchase order we then start on full production. This process is kept simple for us with our custom-built data base which records each bespoke product we develop. This data base runs our full production management system, reducing the admin on our side, allowing us to concentrate on producing beautiful tote bags quickly without mistakes.
- Finishing and dispatch takes place off the back of our production lines. Each tote bag is checked for quality and finished with swing tags or preferred packaging. They are then bagged in multiples, weighed, and boxed ready for dispatch. The weight of each box is checked against the count for accuracy, resulting in incorrect counts being spotted and corrected. We then photograph your boxed and checked tote bags, so we have evidence gathered before transit.
Should we be responsible for any issues regarding our products or product count, we will always strive to resolve them as quickly as possible. We love our business and our tote bags and accessories and want our customers to love them just as much.
Within three to six weeks we will have gone from product development to production dispatch and you will have some bespoke, beautifully designed, UK made tote bags and/or accessories.
Repeat orders of existing tote bags usually takes four weeks. If a different time frame is required, then this can be discussed.
As well as using the traditional supply method described above, our brilliant UK made tote bags and accessories can be offered as drop ship and personalised products. This means you can upload a blank template of one of our products to your website, begin creating new designs instantly and release them for sale via your online shop. Your customers can then buy your designs on our beautiful UK made products, personalise them and then we will take care of the rest, drop shipping the final product to your customer in 72 hours.
When your customer places an order via your web shop, we then produce it through our order management system, which automatically downloads the chosen artwork into our printing queue. We then print and make their beautiful product, sew it and ship it directly to them. This is UK manufacturing at its best.
Here at Paul Bristow Associates we love our tote bags and accessories. That love is channelled into every part of the production process. We also love building and maintaining relationships with our customers. We pride ourselves on what we do and how well we do it. We are also proud to be well known as a successful British manufacturer offering bespoke UK made products for people to enjoy.